Learn to master Laravel to make advanced applications like an API for mobile use or a real CMS application.
- To install Laravel and develop on Windows and MAC.
- PHP & Laravel Architecture.
- How to use routes.
- How to create and use Controllers and how they work.
- How to create Views and templates.
- How to use the templating engine Blade.
- How to connect and use Databases.
- How to create migrations.
- Learn about Laravel ORM (Object Relational Mapper) and Raw SQL queries.
- How to use Laravel Tinker – Command line program to work with Laravel without persisting data.
- Form Validation
- Use third-party libraries to add to Laravel
- How to use Middleware and security
- Learn about sessions
- Learn about sending emails
- How to use Github or version control with Laravel
- Learn to create a BULK functionality that you can use the CRUD on it
- Learn to deploy Laravel